Are you a budding film maker? Try your hand at this weekend's "24-Hour Film & Video Competition"!
Here's how it works:
1) Entry packets handed out to Team Producers at the Cook Auditorium of the GRAM on Friday, June 3, at 6pm
2) Entries are due back to GRAM by Saturday, June 4th at 6pm
3) Winners are announced at an awards ceremony on Sunday, June 5th at 5pm in Cook Auditorium
4) Entrants must be residents of Kent, Allegan, Barry, Ionia, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, or Ottawa counties.
5) Entry fee is $40/team/submission
For more info: email@example.com