Tony Blair to speak at GR Economic Club Dinner | News
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - The Economic Club of Grand Rapids has announced that Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair will be the featured speaker at the Economic Club's Annual Dinner.
The dinner will take place on Tuesday, May 29th.
Tickets will be available in March at www.econclub.net. You must be an Economic Club member to purchase tickets, which will cost $185 each and be limited to four per member.
Previous Annual Dinner speakers have included:
- 2011 - Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright & Former Secretary of State Colin Powell
- 2010 - President George W. Bush
- 2009 - Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
- 2008 - Former NBC News Anchor Tom Brokaw
- 2007 - President William Jefferson Clinton
- 2006 - U2 Singer & Humanitarian Bono
2012 marks the 25th annual Economic Club Dinner.