Essure procedure for birth control | News
Grand Rapids (WZZM) - There may come a time in a woman's life where she decides she's done with the pills and would like a more permanent form of birth control.
A relatively new procedure offered in Grand Rapids is called Essure. It is an in-office procedure.
Doctor Robyn Hubbard with Grand Rapids Women's Health talks about it and how to know if it is right for you.
Click on the video link to watch the segment. Click here to learn more about Grand Rapids Women's Health.
Upcoming Events near Grand Rapids Central
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State
- My Town: Our Kitchen Table improves lives through the power of plants