Therapy center celebrates 30 years with carnival | News
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM)-A Grand Rapids organization that helps children with disabilities is celebrating 30 years.
The Comprehensive Therapy Center helps children walk, talk, learn and play. Saturday, Temple Emanuel opened its doors to help the organization celebrate its milestone, with the "Febulous Carnival." WZZM 13 Meteorologist Aaron Ofseyer emceed the event, which featured games, prizes, food and live music.
The proceeds will go to support the therapy center's programs.
Upcoming Events near Grand Rapids Central
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State