Another kayaker rescued from the Grand River | News
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WZZM) - The Grand Rapids Fire Department responded to yet another kyaker in need of assistance on the Grand River.
It happend around 7:20 Sunday evening at Riverside Park. The GRFD says the kyaker got tied up in some debris and flipped over but was not injured.
There is currently a No Contact order issued for the Grand River. Authorities ask that you refrain from using the river until flooding subsides.
Upcoming Events near Grand Rapids Central
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State